ABB Company eRecruitment 2020:-
ABB Company hiring candidates for the role of Talent Acquisition Specialist ,for Bangalore location . The complete details about ABB Company eRecruitment 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- ABB India
Job Position:– Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Location:– Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Experience:– 2-4 years
Salary :- As per the Industry Standards
Qualification and Requirements:-
- A Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- 2-4 years of experience in Talent Acquisition (US Recruitment) from a reputed organization.
- Proficiency in MS Office and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams, within deadlines and be process oriented.
- Experience in HR Shared Services for a Global Company will be an added advantage.
- Open to work in Night Shifts.
Job Description :-
- The key purpose of the HR team is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people – from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity.
- In all that we do,we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
- As a core member of the Talent Acquisition (TA) team, you will be reporting to the Team Lead, and will be a part of Global Business Services (GBS), HR Delivery team based in Bangalore, handling service processes related to Talent Acquisition for North America Region.
- Creating job postings and managing its workflow administration and screening applications based on given requirements/job descriptions.
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews and ensuring appropriate service delivery support for internal stakeholders and oversee accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders.
- Ensuring execution and delivery of TA Services according to defined Service Level Agreement(s) (SLAs) and preparing information and documents for external authorities for audit purposes.
- Capturing data related to TA into appropriate systems as necessary and recording candidate inquiries in an appropriate Information Technology system (ticket tool).
- Guiding and supporting other team members in meeting the SLAs, who are not in reporting structure and lead process improvement projects as and when required.
- Recommending enhancements and simplification of existing Talent Acquisition processes and procedures based on experience with stakeholders.
- • Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
ABB Company eRecruitment 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion