ABB Finance Recruitment Drive:-
ABB Finance is hiring candidates for the role of Finance Trainee – Accounts Payable for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about ABB Finance Recruitment Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- ABB Finance
Job Position:- Finance Trainee – Accounts Payable
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full time – Constant
Publication ID:- IN80500391_E1
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degre in Accounting, Finance or Commerce.
- Freshers with BCOM / post graduation or 6 months – 1 years of experience in Accounts Payable process.
- SAP knowledge in Accounts payable domain is added advantage.
- Dedicated to show a high service orientation and high-quality performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Flexible working in shifts.
- This is a Finance Trainee – AP role, reporting to the Finance Team Lead – AP in Global Business Services (GBS) located in Bangalore.
- In this role, you will be responsible to process accounting transactions for Accounts Payable (AP) in a complete, accurate and timely manner while ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements.
- Processing accounts payable transactions, ensuring accurate tracking and processing. Performing necessary activities within the accounts payable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Executing analysis and reports as assigned and taking appropriate action as necessary.
- Compiling with and helping to achieve internal control over financial reporting compliance in accounts payable for applicable templates.
- Participating in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation. Ensuring all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and / or issues to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Checking invoices to verify that they comply with the fiscal and internal control requirements.
- Focusing on organizing and coordinating on a task, project or program basis in support of a process or internal team.
ABB Finance Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs