ABB is a global technology leader in industrial digitalization. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees and $34 billion revenue.
In India, ABB has been operating for over a century. At present, we have 40 factories at 9 locations that develop best-in-class products bringing together global expertise, with local experience. India is also home to ABB group’s largest engineering design and R&D center, where our engineers work on cutting-edge technologies to develop the future offerings from engineering tools to analytics solutions.
Company Name:- ABB India
Company Website:- www.new.abb.com
Job Location:– Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Experience:– Experience of 2-3 years.
- Bachelor’s / master’s degree in engineering, electrical Engineering or related field.
- Experience of 2-3 years.
- Embedded Systems understanding.
- C Programming Skills.
- Efficient programming following standards and considering memory optimization.
- As a R & D Engineer, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Responsible for implementing key features in Products.
- Understands the key business drivers for ABB in order to make judgments and contribute to results.
- Contributes to R&D projects with own, creative ideas. Proposes follow-up projects and activities within own technical area based on new ideas.
- Participates in networks in own area, including relevant Engineering networks, in order to further knowledge in targeted area of expertise.
- Maintains awareness of state-of-art technology, as well as ABB products and technologies, and identifies and understands technical drivers for R&D projects in own area.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion