ABB Off Campus Recruitment:-
ABB is hiring candidates for the role of R&D Engineer for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about ABB Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- ABB
Job Position:- R&D Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full-Time
Job Type:- Regular/Permanent
Publication ID:- IN80494080_E1
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science or Electrical or Electronics from a reputed institution.
- Required freshers from a reputed institution with internship background of software development.
- Should have good communication skills.
- This is a R&D Engineer role, reporting to the Technical Manager in business area Process Automation located in Bangalore. You will be working at Ability Innovation Center (AIC), home to the largest technology and engineering pool in ABB globally and is a part of ABB Global Industries and Services Private Limited, a subsidiary of ABB. It is based in Bangalore, the silicon-valley of India.
- Its unique infrastructure places research, development, engineering, and service teams under one roof, increasing collaboration and reducing time to market, with no compromise on quality.
- If you are looking for an environment that actively blends the boundaries between technology, data, domain and Industrial AI to create next generation analytics solutions for processes automation customers and helping them on their journey towards autonomous operations, then this is the team for you.
- Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Demonstrates solid technical proficiency in own competence area by performing a variety of technology/engineering assignments, mainly in research and development (R&D) projects.
- Demonstrates independent ability to recognize problems and provide input to solutions. Actively follows the scientific discussions in own competence area and contributes independently.
- Understands the key business drivers for ABB in order to make judgments and contribute to results.
- Contributes to R&D projects with own, creative ideas. Proposes follow-up projects and activities within own technical area based on new ideas.
- Maintains awareness of state-of-art technology, as well as ABB products and technologies, and identifies and understands technical drivers for R&D projects in own area.
- Understands what creates customer value in own R&D projects and project portfolio of own organization and works to improve operations and increase customer satisfaction according to incoming requests.
ABB Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs