Affinity Express Off-Campus Hiring 2021:-
Affinity Express hiring candidates for the role of Associate Web Designer for the Pune location. The complete details about Affinity Express Off-Campus Hiring 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name :- Affinity Express
Job Position:- Associate Web Designer
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary:- As per Company Standards
Employment Type:- Full Time, Permanent
Functional Area:- IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Industry:- Advertising, PR, MR, Event Management
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
UG:- Any Graduate in Any Specialization, Diploma in Graphic/ Web Designing
- Graduate Fresher
- Certification from the authorized web and graphic design institute.
- UI/UX / Web Design Portfolio is a must.
Key Skills:- Web Technologies, Web Designing
Experience:- 0 to 5 years
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Experience in creating websites using any (CMS) Content Management System.
- Previous hands-on work experience in WordPress and UI/UX design is a must.
- WordPress knowledge is a must.
- Web and graphic design skills and knowledge
- Adobe Photoshop knowledge is a must.
- Experience with Well-optimized graphics and understanding of how they relate to the quality of web-based output
- Understanding of web navigation, usability principles, and how code is displayed in various web browsers
- Should have good English comprehension skills
- Basic knowledge of (SEO) Search Engine Optimization
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a changing technical environment
- Excellent analytical, creative logic, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English comprehension skills to interpret client direction and expectations
- Open to work in 24*7 shifts and to extend the shift as per business requirements.
- The Web Designer coordinates and implements new web design, maintenance, modification, and enhancement. The incumbent negotiates system setup, analyzes platform and business requirements, examines the scope, and develops website projects from written specifications.
- Additionally, the Web Designer collaborates with support teams and clients to implement work requests and support production systems
Role Category:- Programming & Design
Role:- Graphic/Web Designer
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Implement front-end web design based on the templates and specification guidelines provided by the client for AffinityX to produce.
- Creation of exceptional websites based on client’s requirements and specifications that will fully serve the needs of the customer through smart design, complete content, and functional features.
- Design, develop, and maintains websites using agreed-upon CMS platforms, tag libraries, coding standards, and validation tests
- Identifies issues and develops solutions designed to meet specifications defined by the client
- Manages the architectural design and structure of the page layout, alignment, and navigation
- Maintains technical and project documentation conceptualizes the development process with wireframing and integrates usability based on clients requirements
- Manages, routes, and archives work in a content management system and source code repositories
- Enforces quality by performing validation of work guided by account processes and policies
- Seeks and participates in development opportunities and maintains knowledge in the field of expertise
- Adheres to website standards and best practices
- Completion of daily website target set by management to ensure SLA requirements of the client
- Timely assessment of orders complexity to communicate with team leader and/or client for change of expectations in the delivery
- Advises management by estimating scope and impact of large projects
- Assess and recommends if a tasks is/are within or not in scope with existing products.
Other Production Responsibilities:-
- Maintaining productivity and accuracy standards for the role and submit to Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) when necessary.
- Accepting tasks assigned by superiors with the minimal handover.
- Regularly coordinating, collaborating, and interacting with team members to ensure cross-learning and continuous improvement.
- Abiding by the policies and rules of the company and act in a professional manner at all times.
- Performing/rendering other duties or special projects, training, and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
Affinity Express Off-Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register(Only BE/BTech )||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs