Amagi Media Labs Recruitment 2020:-
Amagi Media Labs Pvt. Ltd. hiring candidates for the role of Product Support Engineer, for the Bengaluru location. The complete details about Amagi Media Labs Recruitment 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- Amagi Media Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Job Position :- Product Support Engineer
Job Location:- Bengaluru
Salary:- INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon the candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Desired Experience:– 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA
Target Batch Pass out: 2019-2020
– Must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering track – computer science degree is preferred
– Must have an experience of more than 1 year in a Product support role
– Knowledge of any programming language and prior experience as a developer is preferred.
– Should have good communication skills – both verbal and written and prior experience of communication with internal stakeholders, external customers in B2B domain is preferred.
– Product support engineers are in charge of providing effective support for products developed in their organization. They are responsible for testing and providing technical troubleshooting during development.
– One of their main responsibilities includes creating a product support plan to provide maintenance.
– They oversee software deployments, are responsible for ensuring product quality, an overview of the security and integrity of the product to minimize privacy concerns, and create detailed product reports.
– A bachelor’s degree in an engineering track is a must, and good knowledge about any software programming language is preferred.
– In addition, previous experience in a related role is preferred.
– Product support engineers have advanced problem-solving skills and pay close attention to detail.
– They must have extensive knowledge of company products, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to changes in product requirements.
– Additionally, they must have excellent interpersonal skills and work well in a team environment with other engineers.
– They also must be able to perform effectively with minimal supervision.
– Proficiency with proprietary software, as well as office applications to communicate with higher management and other team members, is necessary as well.
– Analyze and resolve customer concerns and problems, diagnose the root cause, and document interactions.
– Support remote and local upgrades, installations, and maintenance.
– Conduct training and create documentation for other engineers, users, and other audiences.
– Involvement in technical discussions with the dev team to understand the product better, document them, and address customer concerns raised related to the product.
– Provide on-call and ongoing troubleshooting, technical suggestions to internal and external stakeholders.
– Face to Face Round
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Amagi Media Labs Recruitment 2020 Application Process:-
apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs