Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Support Associate
Job Location: Chennai
B.SC, BCA, B.E
• Strong in both written and verbal English.
• A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
• Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, Firefox etc. are required.
• Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
• High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
B.E., B.Tech – M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc.
• Basic knowledge on Linux commands and Command Line interface would be an added advantage.
• Good communication skills
As a Support Associate, your key responsibilities will include:–
1.Gain understanding of Alexa Communications services, product features, and internal operational processes.
2.Follow SOPs to troubleshoot incoming tickets, identify root causes, and provide fast resolution.
3.Document and escalate software/service defects to development teams.
4. Perform trend-analysis and identify common pain points.
5.Develop and maintain SOPs and Runbooks for debugging common customer scenarios.
6.Improve support processes, communication (e.g., calendar, templates), and metrics (e.g., productivity, time to resolution , etc).