Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. … Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994, in Bellevue, Washington. The company initially started as an online marketplace for books but later expanded to sell electronics, software, video games, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Company Name :- Amazon
Company Website :- www.amazon.com
Job Position:- Software Development Engineer
Location:- Bengaluru , India
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline.
· Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java.
· Object Oriented Design and familiarity with application and database programming under UNIX/Linux.
· Experience with Agile/Lean (Kanban, SCRUM, RUP, XP), OO modeling, web services, UNIX, middleware, database and data mining systems.
· Experience mentoring and training the engineering community on complex technical issues.
· Master’s degree in computer science, Math or Physics or related field.
· Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
· A high degree of pragmatism in building the simplest thing that does the job; we want to use technology to solve real-world problems expediently, not indulge in over-designed, unnecessarily intricate software architecture.
· A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done.
· A good understanding of SDLC models and a track record of shipping software efficiently. You recognize the difference between building software and shipping software.
· Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
· A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)