Amazon Mega Hiring 2020:-
Amazon hiring candidates for the role of Support Analyst ,for chennai location . The complete details about Amazon Mega Hiring 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(8000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- Amazon
Job Position :- Support Analyst
Work Location:- Chennai, India
Salary :- INR 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 PA.
Experience :- 0 to 4 years
- Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-4 years of experience.
- Flexible to work in night shifts and staggered week offs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Immediate Joiners only
- 2020 pass outs are not eligible
This is a contract role for a period of 6 Months
The KDP Support Analyst will be the front line interface between Amazon and vendors/content publishers who use the KDP tool to upload content they want to put up for sale on the Kindle store. The KDP Support Analyst will serve as the primary support interface for vendors using the KDP system and ensure all their concerns are duly attended to, such that the system works smoothly. Opportunities await strong candidates looking for a fast growing, dynamic, challenging, innovative, and fun work environment. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary product that is changing the way people read.
Roles and Responsibilities:–
- Must be able to interact with an external parties like customers and suppliers comfortably.
- Process and respond to phone calls and emails received from publishers.
- Respond to queries sent to the KDP forums.
- Investigate payment concerns brought up by customers.
- Route payment concerns to Accounts Payable.
- Reprocess stuck books through the system.
- Route issues and bugs that need engineering expertise to the development teams.
- Remove certain content as it is identified by the QA team.
- Notify vendors that their content has been removed.
- Maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique vendor requests and their solutions.
- Work on developing responses for common questions
- Work with customer service manager in documenting process flows.
Shifts: Rotational (it is a 24*7 shift environment and shifts are rotational – changes every 3 months’)
Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. The off days changes every 3 months)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Amazon Mega Hiring 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume & Apply For Best Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(8000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus jobs