Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2020:-
Amazon hiring candidates for the role of Software Development Engineer I ,for Bengaluru location .
The complete details about Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- Amazon
Job Position :- Software Development Engineer I
Work Location:- Bengaluru, India
Salary :- Best In Industry
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
Key Responsibilities include:-
· Ability to code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems,
· Understand basic Algorithm fundamentals
· Development of code in object oriented languages like C++ and java and build large scale robust distributed systems
Candidates for this role must have:
· A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
· Proven educational track record with sound data structure and algorithm knowledge
· Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Engineering
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
· Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
· Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
· Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
· Previous technical internship(s) preferred
· Work closely with senior engineers to , implement and deploy applications that impact the Amazon.in business with an emphasis on Mobile, Payments, and e-Commerce website development.
· Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
· Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
· Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
· Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
The ideal candidate will be a leader, quick learner and be able to work independently. He/she should be able to operate in a very fast paced environment where time to hit market is super critical. The candidate will need to balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs