Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. … Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994, in Bellevue, Washington. The company initially started as an online marketplace for books but later expanded to sell electronics, software, video games, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Company Name :- Amazon India
Company Website :- www.amazon.com
Job Position:- Cloud Support Associate
Location:- Bangalore, India
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA with an aggregate of 65%
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
· Self-starter who is excited about technology
· Troubleshooting / Support experience
· Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
· Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
· Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
· Exposure to Cloud computing
Job Role – Cloud Support Associate:-
Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
You will be surrounded by people that are incredibly smart and passionate about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
· Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
· Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
· Interact with leading technologists around the world
· Work directly with Amazon Web Service Engineers to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
· Leverage your day to day experiences to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how our customers use our services
· Drive customer communication during critical events
Apply Link :-Click Here(apply before the link expires )
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion