At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Tech Ops Associate
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 3,75 – 4 LPA
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Basic qualifications :-
- Engineering from good school
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands
- Basic knowledge about web(html,xml)
- Regular Expression
- Trouble Shooting ability
Preferred qualifications :-
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills
- Excellent Analytical ability
- Knowledge of VBA script
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in xml, Regex, Linux commands and Sql queries needed to execute the task successfully
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues. Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner. Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
Bagmane Constellation Business Park, Orion Building, Doddanekundi Circle, outer ring road, Marathalli Post Bangalore-560037
Date: 22nd July 2019
Timings:- 9.30 AM to 12 PM (Strictly )
Note :-Please take a print out of this letter as a token of invite.
Pancard is mandatory to attend interview.