Amdocs Off-Campus Drive 2021:-
Amdocs hiring candidates for the role of Technical & Business Operations Analyst, for the Pune location. The complete details about Amdocs Off-Campus Drive 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Amdocs
Job Position:- Technical & Business Operations Analyst
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary :- As per The Company Standards
Job ID:– 100217
All you need is…
- Recent graduates and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience with the ticket-handling system is an advantage.
- Documentation skills, excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience in using MS Office and end-user applications.
- Technical experience in related field; preference for computer sciences.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Preference for computer sciences, technical diploma (India), or technical degree.
Why you will love this job:
- You will get to show off your fine-tuned skills for resolving issues and helping the end-user.
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic, and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.
Job Description:- (What will your job look like)
- You will perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues, and follow-up with relevant teams for resolution.
- You will ensure that all required ticket information is available for further analysis (for example, a screenshot of the error and customer ID) and run methods and procedures to provide resolution to known/recurring issues.
- You will apply your skills to effectively use the existing knowledge base and documentation for quick-win and first-level resolution.
- You will perform queue management for assigning tickets to other teams, and follow up for timely resolution while keeping track of SLAs.
- You will ensure timely resolution or escalation within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and building strong relationships through understanding the problem, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude.
- You will update checklists for quality assurance and progress tracking, following standard operating procedures.
- You will ensure the seamless handover between shifts and monitor and publish the SLA achievement by keeping track of all KPIs.
- You will ensure crystal clear communication and documentation as a point of contact.
- You will perform validation, verification, and correction, wherever applicable, of artifacts of the system (reports, bills, event records, screens, and so on). You will report and properly document any errors that are detected.
- You will perform basic software system operations, using the online screen, running maps and jobs, basic configuration/installation, and taking backups.
- You will work on fallouts from various applications, journalize manual billing requests, process payments, and customize miscellaneous activities.
Perks And Benefits:-
- Treat yourself with generous holidays gifts from Amdocs
- Access tons of complementary learning and upskilling programs to stay on top of what’s new in your field
- Enjoy our generous paid parental leave policy
- Enjoy a wide range of fun company activities for you and your family
- Secure your and your family’s future with Life and Disability insurance
- Take paid time off to volunteer for the causes that you’re passionate about
- Explore internal mobility opportunities. Experience different roles within Amdocs
- Stay grounded with wellbeing and mediation courses, lectures and self-development tools
In one sentence:-
- The role involves handling incidents and service requests from customers/end-users by following the standard methods and procedures of the unit.
- Amdocs is leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data, and the Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing, and operational support systems, Amdocs are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected.
- Amdocs make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat, or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Amdocs is at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra, and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
Amdocs Off-Campus Drive 2021 Application Process :-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|PG Certification in Full Stack Development with Job Guarantee*||Click Here To Apply|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management||Click Here To Apply|
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs