About Company :-
American Express’ heritage was built on service and has been sustained by innovation. Through our evolution from an express mail business in 1850, to one of the world’s largest card issuers by purchasing volume and a digital innovator, we’ve never been afraid to explore new possibilities and embrace the changing marketplace.
From our high employee Satisfaction ratings to our many workplace awards, American Express is consistently recognized as a great place to work by people around the world. We offer talented individuals challenging work with purpose by embracing both innovation and tradition. As our company has grown and evolved, sometimes reinventing our business outright, we have never strayed from the customer-service ethos and values on which the company was built –trust, security, integrity, quality, good citizenship, respect and customer commitment.
Company Name: American Express
Company Website: www.americanexpress.com
Job Location : Bangalore, Gurgaon
Position : Technology Software Engineer Intern
CTC: – 70K/month – 1Lakh/month
- Candidates who are currently pursuing engineering from recognized engineering institutes across PAN India
- Candidates from 2021 (pre-final year) Batch
- Passion for technology and a strong desire to learn.
- Curious mind to explore new possibilities and act to them.
- Never settle attitude and continuously looking for improvements.
- Customer focus to think differently and deliver value to customers.
- Data-driven nature to drive decisions and results based on data.
- Function as a core member of an agile team working on API specs, conducting code reviews and testing in ongoing sprints, or doing a proof of concepts/automation tools
- Design and develop new customer-facing applications on multiple channels like native iOS, Android, web, social integration, and Java services/APIs,
- Design and implement web-enabled systems for data collection
You will have to Register & Participate in this challenge wherein you will be expected to prove your mettle in programming by attempting the maximum number of questions in a duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
The sections include –
- 2 Programming questions (Open to any language)
Registration Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)