American Express Latest Recruitment:-
American Express hiring candidates for the role of Business Analytics I ,for Mumbai location.The complete details about American Express Latest Recruitment as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:– American Express
Job Position :– Business Analytics I
Job Location :– Mumbai ,India
Salary :- As per the Industry Standards
Job Posted Date :- Aug 26, 2020, 12:25:37 PM
• A minimum of two year’s relevant experience required; which may include: internal control/operational risk, internal auditing, or related experience in the financial services/banking industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, strongly preferred.
• Internal Control/Operational Risk testing, Business self-testing
• Advanced knowledge using computer software programs and tools such as Office, Archer, Visio, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• In depth knowledge of products, procedures and policies relating to the GCS business portfolio is a plus.
Knowledge of Platforms:–
• Hands on experience in MS Office Suite
Purpose of the Role:–
This role will be a member of the Operational Excellence team and be responsible for performing business self-testing and control testing
1. Inclusion on the team responsible for supporting strategic implementation of the organization’s testing to include: operational, financial, and regulatory or compliance testing including, but not limited to, Business Self Testing, process monitoring, monitoring of sales & servicing calls and Process Risk Self-Assessment.
2. Proactively anticipate/identify issues, and control deficiencies, through testing, call monitoring and processes monitoring, assessing the impact of each, and work with business partners to develop and implement appropriate mitigating actions.
3. Deliver periodic and ad hoc reporting against key business testing and monitoring to support management’s awareness and response to control improvements.
4. Ensure compliance to the Operational Risk Governance Group, Operational Excellence, and American Express Compliance standards with respect to: documentation, testing, and certification of GCS business monitoring and testing.
5. Monitor activities to meet deadlines and commitments relative to: monitoring end to end process, risk assessment, program documentation, testing plan, reporting, and action plans.
6. Partner closely with key control teams including, but not limited to: Operational Risk, Compliance, and Internal Audit, both within the lines of business and across the organization, to promote a well-controlled environment.
7. Maintain internal control / operational risk competency through ongoing training and professional development.
8. Undertake regular project work analysing business risks and exposures. Preparation of recommendations to business management with regards to process improvement, best practices, risk reduction and maximisation of revenue as appropriate.
American Express Latest Recruitment Application Process :-
Apply In given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion