Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive:-
Ameriprise India is hiring candidates for the role of Practice Support Analyst for the Gurugram, Haryana, India location. The complete details about Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Ameriprise India
Job Position:- Practice Support Analyst
Job Location:- Gurugram, Haryana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Full-Time / Part-Time:- Full time
Timings:- India Night 1 (8:00p-4:30a)
Job Family Group:- Business Support & Operations
Job Id:- 21874BR
- Willingness to go for licensing certifications as needed (SERIES 7 and possibly also for State Securities, State IAR, State Insurance)
- Willing to work evening hours: 8:00 pm to 4:30 am (9:30am to 6pm CST)
- Graduate in finance discipline (0- 1year experience or 1year diploma is preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Basic understanding of MS power point, MS Excel and MS Word
- Exposure to financial products like mutual funds, insurance, retirement services, etc. would be an added advantage
- Must have an eye to detail with high accuracy levels
- Ability to meet strict timelines per the agreed SLAs for advisor practices
Preferred Qualifications:- Experience of interacting with advisors or U.S business partners will be preferred
- The candidate will be responsible to work with a dedicated advisor/ a team of financial advisors and staff to help provide outstanding service to our clients.
- It will assist in managing and organizing office workflow with an emphasis on creating and delivering a unique client experience that defines and differentiates advisors’ practices.
- This position will consistently follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements when dealing with others and/or performing work activities.
- Back office functions o Help advisor prepare for client meetings by pulling relevant information from reports
- Provide support on Managed Accounts documentation and other e-forms
- Help practices set up clients on Foundational Advice
- Maintaining social media platforms (Facebook & LinkedIn) with relevant and timely posts
- Updating team website when necessary
Client outreach functions:
Manage administrative client correspondence through emails and phone, such as:
- To set up or confirm a meeting appointment date
- to acknowledge/send greetings, o to invite for an event
- to ask them to sign up for Total view, Secure Site, e-Signature, e-delivery.
- Contact client to gather factual, client-level profile information, such as age address, income and marital status
- Contact client to confirm existing (not new) account-level information such as liquidity needs, risk tolerance, investment timeframe, for suitability purposes.
- Assist clients in data gathering for FP through emails Future activities (post licensing)
- Accept and process client orders
- Directly assist advisors in identifying and preparing recommendations to buy or sell an Investment. (Only advisors can finalize and communicate recommendations to clients)
- Provide an opinion (either in writing or verbally) to the advisor on the benefits or suitability of Investment to clients. (Only advisors can discuss investment recommendations with clients)
India Business Unit:- PracticeSource & Analytics
Cab Provided:- Yes
Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs