Athenahealth Mega Recruitment 2020:-
Athenahealth hiring candidates for the role of Associate Member of Technical Staff, for the Chennai location. The complete details about Athenahealth Mega Recruitment 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Athenahealth Technology Private Limited
Job Position :– Associate Member of Technical Staff
Job Location :– Chennai ,India
Salary:- As per The Company Standards
Job Posted Date :- 16th November 2020
Typical Qualifications :-
- 0-2 years of experience in an engineering role (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent)
- The familiarity of working in an Agile environment preferred
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux, Big Data, SQL, NoSQL, and various other technologies
- Exposure to with object-oriented programing, relational database technologies, distributed computing tech (Hadoop, spark), RESTful API, WebUI (HTML 5), and Modern JS frameworks
- Experience with iOS and Android environments
Job Description :-
- Looking for an Associate Member of Technical Staff to join our division. You will be partnering with senior business and product leadership to do great things.
- Ultimately your work will focus on improving corporate performance, product performance. But enough about us, let’s talk about you.
- You are a developer with extensive experience in designing and building full-stack web applications, preferably in public and private cloud environments with some experience building and using large-scale automated test infrastructure.
- You are an excellent communicator with the capability of quickly picking up the complicated healthcare space. You are a tenacious, but nimble learner, who demonstrates design & engineering excellence.
Are You Interested to work & earn from home part-time? Click Here To Signup For Free & start earning
The Team: Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) is a core service offered by Athena through our Collector product and related services. Collector product teams in Chennai are responsible for developing and delivering the roadmap for the product
- Produce accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the appropriate detail
- Deliver customer value in the form of high-quality software components and services in adherence with RPR policies on Security, performance, longevity, and Integration testing
- Proactively identify and proposes new, alternative technology in order to create scalable implementations and achieve results
- Write, debug, and deploy code to production; deliver timely fixes.
- Work collaboratively across the Technology and Product organizations to ensure alignment towards business goals
- Adhere to DOD (story definition of done) as part of the sprint, including unit tests, functional testing, code reviews, no regressions, bug fixes, documentation and adhere to best coding practices.
- Participate and contribute to scrum meetings i.e. daily stand-up, sprint planning, readouts, and retrospectives
Athenahealth Mega Recruitment 2020 Application Process:-
apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs