Azuga is Product Company that focuses on the Internet of Things. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley, but all of our engineering and product management is in Bangalore.
Our IOT platform offers several products for different verticals: Enterprise fleets; Insurance companies and Governments. Big Data is a core part of our technology offer. We have a growing team and are looking for experts like you to join our .Azuga Bangalore is one of the largest IOT companies in India.
We have a global footprint with a strong presence in the US, spread across UK and Europe. We are now penetrating the Indian and emerging markets of South Asia.
Company Name:- Azuga Telematics Private Limited
Company Website:- www.azuga.com
Job Position:- Associate Software Engineer
Last Date To Apply:- Monday, 02 Sep, 2019
Drive Date:- Wednesday, 4th Sep, 2019
Drive Location:- Bangalore
- 2019 batch BE/ BTech Or MCA
- Good academics
- Good pH score
Azuga is looking for a Java Developer who can build high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Should be able to design and develop applications using Java EE platforms.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Knowledge in Spring Framework.
- Knowledge in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, jQuery, Spring MVC).
- Should be able to work in a test-driven development.
Note: Only candidates willing to commit for a minimum period of 24 months tenure post commencement of employment need apply.
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)