Azuga is a global leader in the connected vehicles space serving commercial fleets, insurance companies, governments, and the automotive ecosystem. Azuga is backed by Sumeru Equity Partners, and by Danlaw, Inc, a company with 35 years of experience in automotive.
We are shaping the industry with digital & scalable innovations created with new-age technologies. Our team is specialized in building high-performing, enterprise-grade, customer-focused IoT applications. Our endeavor is to create a world-class experience for our external customers and a fast-tracking growth trajectory for our Azuga engineers
Company Name:- Azuga Telematics Private Limited
Company Website:- www.azuga.com
Job Position:- Java Developer
Experience Level-: New graduate or entry-level engineer with up to 2 years experience
1. Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent.
2. A portfolio of completed professional-grade work on proof-of-concepts (PoCs) or innovative ideas or open source contributions or mobile apps.
3. Experience applying Computer Science fundamentals in software development of these PoCs via data structures, algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
4. Write well designed, testable, efficient code that is in compliance with specifications.
5. Either very good understanding or experience with relational databases, ORM frameworks, NoSQL.
6. Experience with, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C++, Python, Go, etc.
7. Excellent communication skills in English, verbal, and written.
8. Go-getter, energetic, willing to explore tech solutions and get things done fast.
Preferred Additional Qualifications
1. Internship experience in working in a team and in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
2. PoCs or mobile apps demo apps that use concepts from distributed computing.
What we are seeking
A Software Engineer (SE) in Azuga would develop world-class applications and contribute to the culture of innovation via new technologies and new ideas that enhance the customer experience. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
For More Details and Application Link:- Click Here