Bajaj Auto Limited is an Indian global two-wheeler company and three-wheeler manufacturing company based in Pune, Maharashtra.
It manufactures motorcycles, scooters and auto rickshaws. Bajaj Auto is a part of the Bajaj Group. It was founded by Jamnalal Bajaj in Rajasthan in the 1940s.
Company Name:- Bajaj Auto Limited
Company Website:- www.bajajauto.com
Position:– Diploma Trainee Engineers
Drive Location:– Pune,India
Salary:— Selected students will join Bajaj Auto as a Diploma Trainee Engineers (DTEs) at a stipend of Rs. 11,500/- p.m. at Chakan and Waluj Plant.
- Students appeared in the final year of Diploma Engineering and passing out / completed their diploma education in June / July 2019.
- Eligible Branches :- Mechanical, Production, Automobile
- 10th / SSC : Minimum 50% Marks
- No gap between education
- 12th / HSC / ITI / NCTVT / MCVC : Minimum 50% Marks(in case of Direct Second year admission)
- Diploma /Polytechnic: Minimum 55% Marks in each semester
- Maximum 3 subject backlogs during Diploma / Polytechnic in the past (No live backlog accepted)
- There should not be any loss of academic semester/year during the entire tenure of education.
- Candidate should be medically fit (medical fitness of the candidate is mandatory).
Please note, the final decision about the medical fitness of the student will be certified by our company medical officer.
1) Online Test (Technical + Aptitude and Personality)
2) The students shortlisted through the online test will undergo a personal interview (Technical + HR).
Venue for online test on 18-09-2019 :–
Time :- 9:30 am.
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering (PCCOE),
Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector No. 26, Pradhikaran,
Nigdi, Pune 411044
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion