Barclays Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Barclays hiring candidates for the role of QC Analyst for the Chennai location. The complete details about Barclays Recruitment Drive 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- Barclays
Job Position:- QC Analyst
Job Location:- Chennai, India
Salary:- As per Company Standards
Area of Expertise:- Operations
Reference Code:- 90279600
Job Posted Date:- 17th February 2021
What Barclays looking for:-
- Must be a graduate from a reputed university
- Should have a relevant KYC/Adverse Media Financial Crime Screening experience
- Experience in Adverse Media Screening
Skills that will help you in the role:-
- Experience in Money Laundering, EDD, Regulatory infraction
- In-depth knowledge in ACR’s and Red Flags
- Knowledge of any or all of the following Data sources – Lexis Nexis, Bankers Almanac, World-Check, Alacra, D& B, and RDC.
- QC Analyst will be responsible for reviewing a sample of cases completed within Adverse Media Screening in Financial Crime Operations to ensure it is in line with process and policy.
- Ensure that feedback is delivered on time and seamless dashboard reporting on daily basis. Collate and distribute the results of the Quality Scores to provide management and external stakeholders oversight. Investigate error trends, discuss with operations to assist the improvement of quality rates.
- Barclays customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That’s why at Barclays offers a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances.
- These include a competitive salary and pension, health care, and all the tools, technology, and support to help you become the very best you can be.
- Barclays are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
What will you be doing?
- Provide a dedicated and robust QC of investigations conducted by the Adverse Media FCO Screening Operation.
- Complete all the QC checks for the day as per defined procedures.
- Deliver all error feedbacks to respective advisors for all the errors reported out, each day.
- Work with the Team Manager/Operations Manager to plan. and provide support to enable performance improvement for advisors with a high defect rate
- Driving our contribution to the Teams performance to be the best in class and to exceed the expectation of our internal and external customers.
- Assist the onshore team with additional activities as applicable
- Update MIS as required
- Ensure SLAs are met in terms of turnaround time and quality
- Ensure high productivity and quality
Business Area:- COO & Functions
Barclays Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs