BNY Mellon Recruitment 2020:-
BNY Mellon hiring for the role of Analyst ,for Pune, India location. The complete details about BNY Mellon Recruitment 2020 as follows.
Company Name:- Bank of New York Mellon Corporation
Company Website:- www.bnymellon.com
Job Position:- Analyst
Job Location:- Pune ,India
Experience :- 0-3 years
Qualification :- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred
- 0-3 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in client-facing or project management preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
Job Description and Responsibilities:-
- Client Onboarding/Transitions/Conversions – IC1 Under significant direction, conducts assigned operational and data analysis activities related to client onboarding/transitions/conversions.
- Prepares for and onboards clients, opens and closes accounts and/or analyzes, reconciles and reviews incoming or outgoing data for accurate translation to platform.
- Determines the best set-up for client accounts and establishes or makes updates to client accounts.
- Prepares for the opening of new accounts once due diligence on KYC and AML has been completed.
- Reviews the Account Opening Checklist for accuracy. Closes off accounts by first checking for any pending activity or balances remaining in the account.
- Conducts pre-transition/conversion testing and quality review of client data.
- Escalates findings to senior colleagues or assigned transition consultant.
- Responsible for the daily workflow of client transition/conversion operational and data analysis, monitoring each component of the transition/conversion including data requirements, regulatory and compliance impact and data transfer, coordination with third-parties, etc.
- Assist with managing transitions/conversions by developing transition/conversion plans along with timelines, assessing key resource requirements and identifying critical paths.
- Coordinate with different departments to complete tasks and documentation in time.
- Communicate progress to team and escalate issues or potential project delays.
- Provides project management to maintain and support less complex client relationships.
- Works closely with and provide support for Transition Consulting, Relationship Management and Account Management teams to ensure knowledge of client priorities and preferences and a seamless client experience. No direct reports.
- May have people management responsibilities in some geographies.
- Responsible for small, less complex clients or supports non-complex project phases and contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
BNY Mellon Recruitment 2020 Application Process:-
Apply In below given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Shortlisted candidates will receive call letter for further rounds