As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Company Name:- Boston Scientific
Company Website:- bostonscientific.com
Job Position:- Software Verification Trainee
Location:- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Electronics Engineering or a related field who understands Software life cycle process. (Batch of 2019 only)
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented concepts and practical experience in their use.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Please Note: This is an off roll position for contractual period of one year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze Software requirements to determine testability, completeness and consistency.
- Develop test objective and design test protocols by performing in-depth requirements analysis.
- Assess the need to automate tests and develop either automated or manual test scripts.
- Follow established standard operating procedures.
The candidate would be expected to Design, Develop, and Implement testing protocols for verification of software requirements for class III medical devices. The individual should be a team player who is willing to collaborate and work in cross functional teams across geographies and cultures. Strong technical background in medical devices would be preferred.
For More Details and Application Link Click Here(apply before the link expires)