Brightly Off Campus Hiring:-
Brightly is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer – Java for the Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India location. The complete details about Brightly Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Brightly
Job Position:- Associate Software Engineer – Java
Job Locations:- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job Type:- Full-time
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- 0-2 years of experience
- Data structures and algorithms, object-oriented programming, databases, SQL, web programming
- Strong communication and partnership skills required
- Java, J2EE with (Java 11+ version)
- Spring/Quarkus framework
- Hibernate / JPA / Liquibase
- Postgres / SQL Server / MySql
- Tomcat/Jetty/Weblogic or Glassfish web server
- Mockito/Junit testing frameworks
- Knowledge of version tools like Git/SVN
- Maven or Gradle build tools
Key Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Build innovative and performant features into our next-generation software applications. Apply deep knowledge of computer science & programming skills and principles into innovative solutions.
- Develop, implement, document libraries and frameworks that allow us to effectively scale development on our applications across multiple projects as common services or components.
- Understand and apply quality into agile product lifecycle encompassing requirements, design, code, testing, delivery, support.
- Write clear maintainable code, working in a professional software engineering environment (source control, shortened release cycles, continuous integration and deployment, etc.).
- Understand company goals and metrics.
- Participate in requirements analysis, product planning & code design opportunities.
- Support our products, identify root causes of production incidents, contribute to troubleshooting of support issues.
- Own product quality and work to quickly address production defects.
- Adopt a DevOps mentality within the team.
- Demonstrate data-driven analysis and pragmatic decision making aligned with business and technology needs. Learn to differentiate between immediate needs vs long term solutions.
- Stay current with learning current trends in technology
- Partner with senior engineers, development managers, product managers, scrum-masters in an agile environment, with scrum implemented at scale globally.
Brightly Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Hakuna Matata Solutions||Click here|