BT Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:-
BT hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Associate Engineer- FND (149867) for the Gurugram location. The complete details about BT Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- BT
Job Position:- Trainee Associate Engineer- FND (149867)
Job Location:- Gurugram, India
Salary :- As per Company Standards
Job function:- Customer service
Working pattern:- Standard
You’ll have the following skills & experience:-
- The role would need technical competence in Telecom Network & Network Methodologies.
- Previous experience in telecom or planning/design typically 0-3 years.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Should not have applied for the same position in the past 3 months.
About this role:-
- Responsible for network mapping which includes recording and performing connectivity for copper and fibre network including network for other ISP in the line plant facility management system.
You’ll have the following responsibilities:-
- To share ownership of the production and Personal Development Plans
- To make sure that the line plants are available at the required positions so that the actual physical connectivity can be done without creating a hassle for field engineer, thereby providing broadband connectivity to customers
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- To confirm connectivity, routing details, checking and placing line plants which facilitates the functionality of the current network and provide accurate information in case of expansion or transition of the network.
- Planning of Sites & generating fieldwork for engineers to action upon.
- Bandwidth provisioning & resolving Data integrity issues of the network.
- Planning & recording of fiber routes directly to hub sites for the Core networks, FTTP / FTTC/FTTX
Closing date:- 17th February 2021, 11:59:00 PM
- BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, BT takes pride in everything we do – and in the people who work here.
- BT now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries.
- And BT on a mission. Guided by our core values of Personal, Simple, and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
BT Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs