BT Off Campus Recruitment 2021:-
BT hiring candidates for the role of Capacity & Availability Management – Trainee Associate (159805) for the Gurugram, India location. The complete details about BT Off Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- BT
Job Position:- Capacity & Availability Management – Trainee Associate (159805)
Job Location:- Gurugram, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job function:- Customer service
Job Closing date:- July 9th, 2021, 4:29:00 AM
You’ll have the following skills & experience:-
- Telecommunications networks (architectures, typical elements and functions).
- Understanding of LAN/WAN/WLAN/BGP/MPLS/Voice technologies desired.
- Network traffic modelling and forecasting
- IT or network background in either Operations, Service Delivery or Capacity/Availability/Performance Management (preferably the latter)
- Experience in interacting directly with customers and fostering a positive working relationship across BT/service provider and customer
- Professional ability to deal with all levels of BT and customer management up to and including senior levels
- Ability to work in a high energy and consistently interactive environment
- Data analysis – Familiarity with tools such as Tableau, R, a plus
- MS Office Experience – Excel/Word/PPT
- Network (voice, data) knowledge
- ITIL experience – certification a plus
- Excellent communication skills written & verbal
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Willing to work core UK and/or US business hours as needed (depending on region)
About this role:-
- The role focuses on delivering the joint strategy and plans for growth between BT and the customer.
- The growth will drive the future investments and projects for expansion of the network.
You’ll have the following responsibilities:-
- Provide deliverables and in-depth analysis in the areas of capacity, availability and performance management.
- Collect network metrics and predict service impacting issues based on trends and known/expected events.
- Develop recommendations for areas of growth (and de-growth) in the network based on trends.
- Accountable for improvements to capacity and availability related KPIs and Key Measures
- Ensure all TCAP analysis is delivered in a quality and timely manner
- Liaise with Project, Design and Operation teams as well as regional service managers to understand and drive the capacity and availability impact of projects.
- Respond in a timely manner to customer enquiries in this area
Working pattern:- Standard
BT Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in the given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs