At Capgemini, we work with the world’s leading brands to enhance and transform the way they do business, by applying a human touch to technology. Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades, as our diverse, inclusive and people-focused work culture enables equal opportunities for everyone.
In India, Capgemini is over 100,000 in employee strength and still growing. We create opportunities for our workforce to work on new-age technologies, along with the opportunity to travel internationally and work with the world’s leading brands. Our 50-year growth story is built upon workforce of the future and we enable our talent to ace their careers, by focusing on continuous learning and up-skilling.
Company Website:- www.capgemini.com
Job location:– Across India
Desired Candidate Profile:–
Referred candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria:
- These drives and these positions are currently open for women candidates only
- Should have graduated in 2019
- Should have 60% and above in 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters) and MCA (aggregate of 6 semesters)
- Only 1 year gap in education is allowed after HSC
- No gap is allowed after Diploma
- Qualification – MCA , BE / BTech (open for only Circuit Branches -Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication and Electronics & Instrumentation)
- Must possess excellent English written / spoken communication skills
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately, if needed
- Selected candidates will have to sign a 2-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
Interview Locations: Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune
Last date to register:- October 6, 2019
Step 1:-Aptitude (Analytical and Quantitative), followed by Written Communication Test
Step 2:-Programming Concepts (Data Structures and Algorithm)
Step 3:-Technical Interview followed by HR Interview
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion