Capita India is Capita’s largest multi-client service centre, combining unparalleled experience and operational expertise across industries and business functions. In India, we deliver back office administration, front office customer contact and technology (software, infrastructure and product development) services of varied complexity, also providing clients with incisive customer intelligence and analytics.
Established in 2004, Capita India is part of Capita plc, the UK’s No. 1 business process management (BPM) and professional services company.
Company Name :– Capita India
Company Website :-www.capita.co.in
Job Position :– Graduate Engineer Trainee
Compensation – GET : 3.75 lacs / Annum
Degree : BE/ BTech
Stream : Computer Science, Information Technology
Year Of Passing : 2019
Note : 60% and above in 10th, 12th & Engineering till date with no year gap
Technical Skills Required:-
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Excellent Analytical / Problem Solving Skills
• Well versed with programming concepts
• Good knowledge of Data Structures and Advance DS
• Good knowledge of OOPs, practical understanding and real-life implementation
• Certification / Project experience using Java/.Net/Testing (Manual / Automation) will be an advantage
• Acquire Technology, SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and Domain knowledge on a Capita Software Product or Service.
• Developers – Design, Develop and unit test software programs in any of the technology required for the project (.NET, Java, MEAN stack, Databases etc.)
• Test Engineers – Develop test plan, test scripts and unit tests for the software. Test the applications as part of SDLC. Learn and develop automation test suit.
• Deliver the Product development or Service work (as Developer or Test Engineer) as part of a Software Delivery Team.
• Continuous learning on Technology, Processes and Domain and enhance quality, productivity of work.
• Written Test(Online Test)
• Technical round
• Manager round
• HR Interview
Apply Link :-Click Here(register before the link expires )
|Online Test Starts at||:||Wed, Aug 28, 1:00 PM, IST|
|Ends at||:||Sun, Sep 15, 10:00 PM, IST|
|Duration||:||1 hour 30 minutes|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion