Cenduit LLC is the largest IRT (interactive response technology) specialist in the world with the expertise to empower study sponsors for success by implementing a completely personalized system that puts them in control of their clinical trials. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Meeting the needs of investigator sites and patients, Cenduit offers clinical supply chain intelligence and clinical operations know-how through its IRT-driven services: rapid study start-up software, patient randomization (RTSM), patient reminders, drug supply management, and eClinical integration. Cenduit has over 500 experts worldwide in the US, UK, Switzerland, India and Japan, with clinical trial experience in more than 100 countries, interacting with more than 600,000 patients at more than 32,000 sites.
Company Name:- Cenduit LLC India Pvtd
Company Website:- www.cenduit.com
Job Position:- Associate Software Analyst
Education & Experience :-
- Bachelors Degree required with qualification in Computer Science preferred
- 0-1 years experience performing production support role
- Exposure in a live environment is desired
- Exposure to clinical domain is added advantage
Technical Skill Set Requirement :-
- Knowledge of SQL scripting
- Basic knowledge of any programming languages like VB, .Net etc.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office
- Demonstrated experience in providing technical support in a live production environment
- Continuously adapt to new procedures and changes
- Knowledge of software development life cycle – at Advanced emphasis level
The Associate Software Analyst is responsible for providing critical support in the implementation of the clinical trial study in the live/production environment, and for managing client requests by providing technical assistance in the implementation of solutions and ensuring adherence to SOP’s.
- Analyse client requirements and review data change requests, based on priority through ticketing system with minimal assistance using Cenduit Internal tools.
- Prepare ad hoc reports script using SQL with minimal assistance, based on the requirements provided by internal stakeholders.
- Deploy Business Object reports in live / production environment with minimal assistance.
- Investigate study related issues raised by internal stakeholders and provide assistance to resolve issues.
- Critically evaluate user requests and provide suitable solutions.
- Plan, prepare, and review the technical information document which contains forms, reports, tasks and study related configuration information.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements for effective delivery of the task.
- Adhere to the maintenance of documentation as prescribed under the departmental and corporate SOP’s.
- Provide support in various shifts on rotational basis.
Skills & Competencies :-
- Problem solving abilities and detail orientation.
- Must have the ability to listen and ask questions to diagnose and solve issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently under minimal direction and supervision.
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple tasks simultaneously and possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders.
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)