CGI Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:-
CGI hiring candidates for the role of Associate Systems Engineer- Telephony for the Chennai, Tamil Nadu location. The complete details about CGI Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name :- CGI
Job Position:- Associate Systems Engineer- Telephony
Job Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Infrastructure/Cloud
Employment Type:- Full Time
Position ID:- J0121-0336
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:-
Primary Skill:- TECHNICAL SERVICE DESK – TECHNICAL SUPPORT; CUSTOMER SERVICE
Secondary Skill:- Service Delivery
- Customer Service & Support
Service Desk Analysts are required to:-
- Respond to requests for technical assistance by following prescribed procedures.
- Research reported incidents using available information sources and tools. Diagnose; triage and resolve hardware; software; applications or basic network-related incidents Log all contacts and document all the activities and results accurately and completely within the incident management tool.
- Assign unresolved tickets to the appropriate support team.
- Proactively monitor; follow up and expedite the resolution of assigned and pending tickets.
- Identify and escalate tickets requiring urgent attention and action.
- Stay current with system information; changes and updates.
- Adhere to work schedules; attendance and leave policies.
- Expected to work in a 24/7 environment on rotational shifts
- Comply with CGI and Client’s IS/IT policies; code of conduct and quality standards Participate in the recruitment process for initial member screening excellent speaking and writing skills in English with a neutral accent; correct grammar and syntax
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices; ITIL and ITSMKnowledge of IT applications; systems and networks
- Experience in handling technical support for an international organization
- Problem analysis and solving
- Learning; adaptability and attention to detail
- Ability to type while handling customer contact
- Tolerance to stress; performance-driven and continuously improving work experience required: Worked as Service Desk / Helpdesk support technician as Level 1 technicians within his/her team; handling calls in for an international / Global client (preferred North American/ European experience).
- Responsible for the primary administration of all complex server farms. Provide the highest level of technical advice on Server Delivery and management.
Your future duties and responsibilities:-
This position will be responsible for providing day-to-day TECHNICAL SERVICE DESK – TECHNICAL SUPPORT; CUSTOMER SERVICE support for multiple customers by exercising proven Operating System and infrastructure experience in the enterprise space applying process; procedures; Standards; guidelines and best practices.
- Accountable for Service Delivery as per SLA’s /OLA’s of various projects in Remote infrastructure Management
- Manage day to day operations of the services rendered based on the ITIL framework
- Act as a SPOC for clients for all aspects of service Delivery
- Responsible for ensuring negotiation; agreement; and maintenance of SLA’s / OLA’s
- Supporting BAU for various clients
- Maintain system availability as per multiple Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Produce monthly reporting activity and explain any abnormal system performance
- Assist appropriate teams in all phases of Production implementation
- Make recommendations to improve the health of the system where necessary.
- Participate in various projects and work orders as assigned and complete assigned tasks on time.
- Coordinate activities for projects between other teams.
- Provide on-call support as scheduled.
- Coordinate service calls and requests with team members where necessary.
- Respond to incident tickets and provide updates in a timely manner. Escalate where necessary.
- Coordinate and implement change records as a result of trouble tickets.
- Perform 1st level hardware diagnostics and installation of layered products where needed.
- Reduce costs were expedient to do so without impacting service availability.
CGI Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs