Citigroup Off Campus Hiring 2020:-
Citigroup hiring candidates for the role of Risk Operations Analyst I ,for Gurgaon, Haryana location .
The complete details about Citigroup Off Campus Hiring 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- Citigroup
Job Position:- Risk Operations Analyst I
Job Location :-Gurgaon, Haryana
Salary Package :- As per the company standards
Job Function: Operations, Risk Management, Operations & Technology
Employee Status: Regular
Job ID: 20219334
- Graduate/post-graduate with excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office Excel skills
- Prior experience to Credit & Risk Management is preferred
Job Description :-
- The Risk Operations Analyst I is a trainee professional role. Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based.
- Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Makes evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information.
- They are expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents.
- Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity.
- Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own job.
- This role is a function in CRMS (ICG Markets Operations) and involves handling credit limit exception approvals and driving innovations in business processes by leveraging on global systems and using emerging technologies.
- Obtaining TOD approvals as documented in the ICG risk manual
- Monitoring transactions and ensure timely and accurate transaction resolution
- Analyzing credit exceptions and understanding credit requirement
- Preparing MIS for risk analysis
- Suggesting changes in the credit limits to help reduce transaction volumes
- Identifying changes in the risk manual and ensure changes are incorporated in the process
- Adopt industry best practices exercises to ensure that CRMS is adequately performing the due diligence checks within Citi
- Create utilities for information gathering and sharing, which will enable better business decision making tools to mitigate risks within the CRMS framework
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
Citigroup Off Campus Hiring 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume & Apply For Best Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs