Cognizant is Ranked No. 1 in amongst India’s Most Admired Company in the IT-ITeS Sector in 2014 by Fortune India. Cognizant topped Fortune India’s third annual ranking of India’s Most Admired companies in the IT-ITeS Sector up from #5 in 2013.
Global leader in business and technology services, helping our clients bring the future of work to life — today. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise,and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
Company Name:- Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Comany Website:- www.cognizant.com
Job Position:- Programmer Analyst Trainee
Job Location:- PAN India
Pay Package :- 4 LPA
Date of joining :- After Exam
Courses / Streams:-
BE / B. Tech / ME / M. Tech degree students belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software/Mechanical Engineering (Full Time only)
Batch :- 2020 Batch
- Consistent academic record of minimum 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration) calculated as below o Aggregate% = sum of all subjects’ marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- No standing arrears in current education
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits will need to have a minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Any student who has applied and is waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
- Appropriate CGPA to % will be considered as per University norms.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
- Suitable candidates must be flexible to relocate to anywhere in India or work in any shift / domain as this will be determined based on business demand.
Online test covering Analytical, Verbal and Programming modules. Shortlisted students will be invited for two rounds of personal interviews (Technical and HR)
Students must carry the following for the recruitment Process – University ID card, 2 Recent PP size photographs (both ears visible in light background), Resume (max of 2 pages), all academic mark sheets & certificates (original & 1 Photocopy) for verification.
- Students must carry 1 Photocopy of their PAN Card, Aadhaar card and Passport (front & back page)
- Colleges need to authenticate the % of the candidates, via the college administration department records prior to the registering them for recruitment process
- Please ensure that only those students who meet our criteria appear for the Cognizant Placement process
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
Test Dates:- 1st / 2nd week of October 2019
Chandigarh University, Gharuan Mohali
For Other information:-
For queries please feel free to call us at: 9781925274, 0172-3984241.
Appply Link:- Click Here( apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion