Commscope Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Commscope hiring candidates for the role of Management Trainee for the Goa, India location. The complete details about Commscope Recruitment Drive 2021 as follows.
Company Name :- Commscope
Job Position:- Management Trainee
Job Location:- Goa, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 62319-en_US
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
Include demonstrated competencies and physical, mental, & interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration with specialization in HR.
- Must have a minimum of zero to one (0-1) years experience in customer service or human resources. Freshers with good academic marks are preferred.
- A strong understanding of human resources policies, procedures, and benefits is required.
- Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word), typing proficiency, and experience in help desk applications, database reporting, and SAP/HRIS/ Success Factors experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintains a general knowledge of common Human Resources programs, procedures, and benefits through ongoing training.
- Willingness to rotate schedule, as needed.
- Commscope is looking for extraordinarily hardworking, forward-thinking, and driven people. If you wish to work in a company dedicated to delivering industry-leading performance through outstanding talent and a culture of innovation and collaboration, this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss!
- Commscope is hiring a dynamic, organized, self-starter Management Trainee for the HR Shared Services team in Goa
What Is Expected:
- Validate and approve all personnel and organizational changes in Employee Central (EC) system through the workflow as well as organizational structure data changes.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Validate and approve all employee data changes by accurately processing personnel and organizational transactions in a timely manner. Reviews the work of others to ensure error-free delivery of the final product.
- Interfaces with vendors, subject matter experts, and HR Business partners, local HR
- Maintains a case tracking system to keep a record of transactions for all customers.
- Escalates any EC or other complex issues Supervisor/ Manager HR Shared Services or appropriate Center of Excellence. Provides feedback and input from cases to Tier II Reps or Supervisor to be evaluated and added to the department knowledge base, SOP, and training documents when applicable.
- Prepare and issue employee and employment-related letters.
- Participates in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Assists with system testing and validation when required. Participates in training on regional personnel records maintenance for applicable countries.
- Maintain absence recording data for employees in SAP. Support reporting requests .as the need arises
- Any other tasks as requested by the management
Commscope Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs