Compunnel Software Group is an agile digital solutions company that has consistently been on the cusp of innovation for the past 20 years by maintaining the entrepreneurial spirit that the company was founded on. Using staff augmentation, custom application development, and cloud solutions, Compunnel helps organizations use technology to build a competitive advantage.
As a full-service digital company, Compunnel has the ability to use data scientists to solve the most complicated Big Data challenges, while also having the design capabilities to create digital customer experiences that rival some of the best advertising agencies. We have grown to strength of more than 1200 professionals with turnover pegged at USD 205 million. Compunnel offers a professional work environment that fosters teamwork, innovation and intellectual focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
Company Name:- Compunnel Technology India Private Limited
Company Website:- www.compunnel.com
Job position:- Trainee Software Engineer
Work Location:– Begumpet, Hyderabad
Training Location:– Noida
Compensation: CTC per Annum in INR: 4, 50,000
Service Agreement Tenure:- 3 Years of agreement including the probation period
- B.Tech (CS) Graduate, 2019 Passout only.
- A minimum of 70% marks in X, XII and B.Tech.
- Highly energetic, self-driven and motivated
- Have sound knowledge of SDLC concepts
- Knowledge in Programming skills
- The ideal candidate should have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Preferred:– Data Science Certification/ Training would be an added advantage
Job Description: –
- You will be responsible to work with Database Developers/ Datascience Architect to develop quality project/product.
- You will be learning software skills under mentor guidance.
- You will be trained on advance technologies like SQL Server/ Oracle, Power BI, Python, AI/ML Data Science, etc.
- Share your resume at email@example.com
- Telephonic/ Skype Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note:- * 2017, 2018 Graduates are not eligible, below 70% in all academics are not allowed.
Please ensure that only those students attend the interview, who meet the above-mentioned criteria