Covance Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Covance hiring candidates for the role of Recruitment Coordinator(6 months contract), for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Covance Recruitment Drive 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Covance
Job Positions:- Recruitment Coordinator(6 months contract)
Work Location :- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Experience:- 6 months to 1 year
Job ID:- 54909
- Any graduates or postgraduates with 6 months to 1 year of recruitment experience Or Fresher with MBA/PGDM degree with a specialization in HR
Experience & Skills:-
- 6 months – 1 year of experience providing administrative support for high-volume talent acquisition
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and affinity for process refinement
- Ability to build relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and business stakeholders
- Strong calendar, scheduling, and finance support skills
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up, and commitment to accuracy
- Ability to work independently, be proactive, and problem-solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills in English
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems; experience with iCIMS a plus
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office: Outlook (intermediate), Word (basic), Excel (intermediate), PowerPoint (intermediate), and PeopleSoft (basic)
- You are a Recruitment Administrator, Scheduler, or Events Coordinator in Bangalore with a passion for driving a best-in-class Candidate Experience.
- You have built a toolset of skills from customer service and calendar management, to event coordination and problem-solving.
- You are ready to learn and grow your career in Talent Acquisition. You want to do the best work of your life, and you want it to matter.
- Covance is a proactive, creative, a results-oriented team looking to reinvent Talent Acquisition at Covance, and we want to talk to you about a career with purpose.
- At Covance, your bold ideas will help bring innovative medicines to market and advance modern healthcare. As an integral member of the Recruitment & Talent Advisors team, you will help shape candidates’ initial perceptions of our hiring processes and our culture.
- You will partner with hiring teams to support the attraction of top talent, from screening and interview scheduling to requisition management and the selection and hire of new employees.
- You will develop a rapport with people at levels and keep them informed throughout the hiring process, from the first contact through the offer.
- Pay strict attention to detail, anticipate potential problems and take ownership of creative solutions to ensure a top-notch Candidate Experience.
- Manage complex, high-volume, multi-party scheduling frequently involving multiple time zones, videoconference tools (needing occasional troubleshooting), and all levels of staff including senior executives.
- Coordinate candidate travel and expense reimbursement. Keep candidates informed through clear and timely communication.
- Support talent attraction by posting compelling job advertisements, organizing and hosting events, running employee referral promotions, and attending job fairs or conferences.
- Coordinator high-volume recruitment events, managing vendors and ordering marketing material.
- Liaise with Finance and Procurement teams to facilitate invoice processing and vendor communications.
- Ensure applicant tracking is accurate. Support dashboard production and report distribution.
- Administer Sharepoint and keeps team calendars and collaborative tools up to date.
- Participate in team strategy meetings and prepare content for presentations to leadership.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ensure compliance with legal requirements and labor laws. Maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
The field of talent acquisition is evolving. Join Covance’s growing team and transform the way global talent is recruited.
- Covance, a business segment of Labcorp, is recognized as a leader in drug development, medical device, diagnostics, crop protection, and chemical testing because of our exceptional people.
- Covance embraces and celebrates the different strengths, experiences, and perspectives of our nearly 65,000 enterprise team members across the globe. The Covance team is driven to a mission to improve health and improve lives.
Covance Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs