Cvent Off Campus Recruitment 2021:-
Cvent hiring candidates for the role of Associate – Campaign Execution for the Gurugram, India location. The complete details about Cvent Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- Cvent
Job Position:- Associate – Campaign Execution
Job Location:- Gurugram, India
Salary Package:- As per company standards
Job Category:- Marketing
Job Type:- Full Time
Job ID:- 551243
- Fresher with good HTML knowledge or someone with 1-1.5 years of experience of email marketing tool and marketing automation tool (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot etc.)
- Fair understanding of marketing database, marketing automation and demand generation concepts and ability to implement the same using a Marketing Automation software
- Should be able to build high impact innovative Nurturing campaigns using a Marketing Automation tool
- Attention to detail, deadlines, and the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks, simultaneously
- Great analytical and logical ability. Should be familiar with reporting that a Marketing Automation tool has to offer and should be able to provide metrics/analysis around all campaigns
- Cvent India is looking for a smart person to help execute marketing campaigns. As a part of Global Demand Center, based out of Gurgaon, India, you will have access to best in class marketing tech stack and marketers.
- This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who has knowledge of marketing tools and marketing automation concepts and tools. You will have an opportunity to make an impact on all the global campaigns we run.
- Work with the largest event management software company in the world to help capture, re-engage, and develop qualified prospects for Cvent’s multiple sales divisions.
- This is a fast-paced, timeline-driven, and demanding role that requires a self-starter with excellent motivation and attention to detail.
- This position will work with the Marketing and Sales teams to design and build demand generation campaigns including but not limited to event build, responsive emails and assist in high-level campaign metrics reporting for distribution to the Marketing and Sales divisions.
- This person will be working closely with sales and marketing operations to turn requirements into tailored, high impact marketing campaigns in order to increase engagement & conversion.
- Creating end-to-end campaign execution strategy, plan, design, process, QA & ROI reporting
- Working closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to build campaigns that drive demand generation using Cvent and Marketo
- Creating and building marketing email campaigns and landing pages that drive sales leads and increase prospect and client engagement (worked on any CRM tool/ email marketing tool)
- Working with the Database team to understand the audience segmentation and target them for campaigns
- Creating Events, HTML emails, landing pages, graphics, and list pull & upload through Cvent Tool & Marketo tool
- Liaise with Planning team to develop and execute the marketing roadmap across all products
- Create web pages supporting enhanced user experience through progressive profiling
- Coordinating with Sales Operations to segment and collate prospect and client lists for registrants and attendee information
- Design and develop drip campaigns to enable accelerated sales cycle and continuous engagement
- Drawing up email campaign reporting to benchmark and measure success
- Create enhanced reports to support Product marketing teams measure the performance of high impact marketing campaigns
Cvent Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs