Deloitte Recruitment 2020:-
Deloitte hiring for the role of Assistant Manager – Forensic & Dispute Services- Forensics ,for Delhi, India location. The complete details about Deloitte Recruitment 2020 as follows.
Company Name:– Deloitte
Company Website:- www2.deloitte.com
Job Position:– Assistant Manager – Forensic & Dispute Services
Location :- Delhi, India
Candidates should also have a graduate degree in 1 or more of the following from an accredited college/university (or significant related employment experience): A dual major/minor combination including Computer Science or Management Information Systems and Business, i.e., Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Management, Statistics, Mathematics Electrical or other related Engineering disciplines Management Information Systems
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server is required and experience with atleast one of the following as an Assistant Manager applicant:
- Common data science languages such as Python/ R Reporting / Visualization tools Tableau/SSRS/Power BI/QlikView
- Microsoft Access
- Any Programming language( Python/R/Java/VBA preferred)
- OLAP tools
Additional strengths for Assistant Manager applicants:–
- Demonstrated technical excellence, ability to lead and manage significant client engagements.
- Must possess a consultative orientation and ability to deliver a broad range of innovative and value-added services.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must be flexible with the travel requirements of client service projects.
- Professional demeanour and strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc. would be a plus.
- Understanding of machine learning concepts such as test mining, NLP, model training etc. would be a plus.
- Hands-on experience with big data technologies would be a plus.
- Experience in a professional services firm preferred.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and prepare it for analysis
- Check data integrity, data relationships and do data profiling
- Create, manage, and utilize high performance relational databases or Business intelligence tools, i.e., SQL Server, SSIS, Microsoft Access, OLAP and other proprietary software like SAP(SD/MM/FICO module)
- Query and mine large data sets to discover transaction patterns, uncover anomalies and filter for targeted information
- Design data manipulation interfaces, perform data quality control, develop database reports and user interfaces, and normalize relational data.
- Analyze datasets and collaborate to build solutions using common data science languages such as Python/ R
- Build dashboards using tools such as Tableau/SSRS/Power BI/QlikView
- Provide input with respect to practice technology initiatives
- Interact, collaborate and build professional relationships with team members within and outside own team
- Balance multiple client projects and other responsibilities
- Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management
Deloitte Mega Recruitment Drive 2020:-
Apply In below given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds