Deloitte Recruitment 2020:-
Deloitte hiring candidates for the role of Analyst- Billing, for Hyderabad location.The complete details about Deloitte Recruitment 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:– Deloitte
Job Position:– Analyst- Billing
Job Location :- Hyderabad
Salary :- Best In Industry
Job Posted Date :- 1st December 2020
Experience :- 1 – 3 yrs
Shift Timings:– 2 PM – 11 AM India Time
Times may vary during critical finance periods (period-end close)
• Any graduate, BCom/BBA
• Finance designation or working towards an equivalent
• 1 to 3 years of experience in billing
• Working knowledge of the billing module, billing reports, and quick looks
• Knowledge of billing rules and taxes
• You should have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must have strong capabilities in MS Word and Excel
• Willingness to continuously learn, upgrade skills and stay relevant to business demands
• Organized, detail-oriented, flexible, self-starter & highly motivated
• Excellent multi-tasking and creative problem solving
• Strong understanding of core finance business processes
• Experience with Aderant and SAP preferred
• Experience with US &/or Canadian GAAP, IFRS, preferred
• English: Fluent
• Verbal and Written French and Spanish language skills preferred
Work you’ll do:-
• Process client invoices and ensure they are accurate, complete, and in accordance with business/customer/legal laws, policies, procedures, and contractual requirements.
• Process high volume bills for Accounts Receivables and ensure to comply with TAT and Accuracy
• Creation of invoices while the requests are received via Workflow.
• Bring to the solution of requests to the Operations Manager which do not comply with the firm’s policy.
• Identify tax issues related to invoicing and ensure these tax rules are consistently followed.
• Update billing system and customer files with issued invoices.
• Liaison with Finance team to effectively resolve discrepancies; acting as the first point of contact to ensure complete, timely, and accurate flow of invoicing and communication to optimize productivity, organizational
effectiveness and maximize cash flow.
• Work as a team to achieve Service Level Agreement for the process and individual targets; and work towards
process improvement activities.
• Focus on performance to meet expected levels in terms of daily quantity and quality standards of work.
• Ensure compliance with applicable policies and procedures, Federal and Provincial regulations and guidelines, and contractual requirements.
The Internal Client Services team at Hyderabad supports the Deloitte organization in different countries with a
wide variety of capabilities like financial reporting, HR and financial transaction processing, administrative service
and help desk support, marketing, and IT services.
Deloitte Recruitment 2020 Application Process:-
apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs