Deloitte Recruitment 2020:-
Deloitte hiring candidates for the role of Analyst- Insight, for Hyderabad location. The complete details about Deloitte Recruitment 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:– Deloitte
Job Position:– Analyst- Insight
Job Location :- Hyderabad
Salary :- Best In Industry
Job Posted Date :- 7th Dec 2020
Shift Timings:– 11 AM to 8 PM
- Science, Engineering, or Business graduate; Masters and MBAs will be preferred.
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning abilities.
- Up to 4 years of experience in business research preferably in a KPO set up / professional services firm
- Proficiency PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook are essential
- Experience of working with corporate brand guidelines and templates
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- General understanding of the management consulting environment
- Flair for creative problem solving, flexibility to manage multiple projects, and prioritization
- Knowledge and working experience in other analysis tools like MS Access, MS Excel (macros), SPSS, SQL, Tableau, PowerBI, R, and Python will be added advantage
Responsibilities (Work you will do):-
- The professional needs to support, develop, write, and deploy thought leadership projects. The professional will need to assist with developing research ideas, frame hypotheses, analyse quantitative data, synthesize findings, and demonstrate strong writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Conduct exhaustive secondary research across proprietary databases such as Factiva, OneSource, Thomson Research, Bloomberg etc. and presenting outputs in MS PowerPoint/MS Word
- Coordinate with senior members in the team and produce research reports.
- Help develop key intelligence questions and design a research approach and story board using Mintos/industry specific methodologies to address these questions.
- Be responsible for the quality of the projects delivered and completion of projects within stipulated timelines.
- Extend ongoing support (or lead) to a business unit strategy initiative around business development, knowledge management, quality, process improvement etc
Client, Projects, and Team Management
- Handle multiple research projects of moderate to high complexity levels independently.
- Consistently engage with the Deloitte practitioners/leaders (over IM, telephone, and email) to deliver error free deliverables, while managing the communication flow throughout.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of consulting business and professional services, as well as, research process and analytical frameworks.
- Extend ongoing support (or lead) to a business unit strategy initiative around business development, knowledge management, quality, process improvement, etc.
- Ensure all production is done in compliant with the process guidelines and client specific guidelines.
- Coordinate with 1-2 team members (if required by project) and ensure superior product quality and completion of ongoing projects within stipulated timelines.
- Ensure data confidentiality, integrity and protection of company’s intellectual property.
- Our Insight team works closely with stakeholders in Deloitte UK.
- The team creates and delivers leading-edge thought leadership and Point of View (PoV) research for its stakeholders, offering analytics-based insights to enable them to engage their clients, market, sell services and develop new service offerings.
Deloitte Recruitment 2020 Application Process:-
apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs