Eaton Off-Campus Hiring 2020:-
Eaton hiring candidates for the role of Associate Engineer, for Pune location. The complete details about Eaton Off-Campus Hiring 2020.
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Eaton
Job Position:– Associate Engineer
Salary :- As per Company Standards
Experience :- 0-1 years
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics Engineering
- Over 0-1 years of experience in relevant Experience in Automotive R&D, Product design / Validation / Analysis / in electrical domain is essential
- Awareness of testing i.e. test rigs, data acquisition, inspection etc.
- Awareness and experience in following Safety & Quality Management Practice
- Experience on fault identification and propose corrective actions
Clear understanding about sensors, electronic components of DAQ & control software i.e. LabVIEW etc.
- Past experience in problem solving & continuous improvement through LEAN tool deployment for test equipment utilization and cost savings
- Proven experience in deploying TPM for R&D lab test equipment machinery and experience in ISO 9001:2008, deployment to meet quality objectives
- Awareness in Systems engineering, Requirements Management, Validation, Verification and Certification of Auto / Electrical domain
Preferred / Additional specialized knowledge
- Experience in hybrid/vehicle electrification
- Experience with ISO 26262 and/or ASPICE standards.
- Experience with Systems engineering tools – MATLAB/Simulink tools, IBM Jazz Tools
- Understanding of DFSS tools like FMEA, FMECA, Monte Carlo Analysis, etc.
- This position is part of the Validation team developing mobility systems solutions for electrical and hybrid solutions for on- and off-road vehicles.
- As a member of the Validation team, you will lead Validation of eMobility Power electronics products by owning Design Verification Plan & Report (DVPR), Identifying test facilities globally, developing test procedures, co-ordinating with test labs for setup and on-time completion of accurate product testing in accordance with specific test plans as defined by the product requirements at eMobility engineering divisions globally.
- You will also drive the development of a new test facility for invertors, high voltage power distributions, onboard chargers, and related systems for electric vehicles.
- Work with product engineering to understand customer’s requirements and their implications for testing programs related to Power Electronic systems – EV, HEV, PHEV, Mild Hybrids
- Develop DVPR, test plans, and test cases for mobility products and systems to meet the customer requirements and schedules
- Understand electrical and electronics, power electronics schematics, drawings, BOM, component datasheets for the design of test cases
- Identify test facilities locally and globally for complete coverage of test requirements and testing to failure – fail early
- Review test setups based on specific and standard test processes for electric vehicle Powertrain.
- Perform failure analysis and implement corrective action to product design
- Communicate Validation plan coverage, progress with engineering appropriately to clarify the purpose of testing and the results of ongoing tests
- Understand data acquisition systems, hardware, and software that are being used for testing
- Fix any issues with test rigs and lab and work with his peer engineer to improve or develop any new methods solving the issues
- Articulate and generate good technical reports based on test observations
- Work with engineers within the group to define and perform custom testing as requested by the customer
Eaton Off-Campus Hiring 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs