At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today
Company Name:- Emerson
Company Website:- www.emerson.com
Job Position:- Graduate Trainee Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E.) in Computer Science or related discipline.ORMaster’s in computer science (MSC Computer Science)
- 0 – 1 years of experience in developing C# based applications which runs on “IoT devices”.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner and a team player
- Ability to work independently with little guidance.
- Proficiency in C#.
- Awareness of Object-Oriented Programing (OOP).
- Awareness of working on Linux platform
- Good understanding of memory management, understanding of dynamic polymorphism.
- Proficiency with Visual Studio
- Be flexible in work hours as per the project need.
- Ready to put extra efforts to complete the project work.
- Write C# .NET based application which run on “IoT devices”
- Write application using “IoT Hub Device SDK”
- Develop Proof-Of-Concept applications and give demo to business leaders
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code in C# programming language which is following coding standards and technical design
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required and be able to work with minimal support
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)