Ericsson, a global leader in ICT space, has been recognized as one of the ‘Top companies to work for’ by the Great Place To Work (GPTW) Institute in India for a 3rd year in a row. Great Place to Work Institute has recognized the 100 best workplaces as ‘India’s Best Companies To Work For- 2017’ from organizations having an employee strength of more than 500 and represent 20 industry sectors.
Ericsson India has recently ranked as the 96thMost Attractive Employer for Graduates (Engineering / IT) in India! More than 30,000 students voted, and we couldn’t be more proud that we were one of the companies selected for this prestigious Top 100 list. Congratulations to our colleagues in Ericsson India!
Company Name:– Ericsson India
Company Website- www.ericsson.com
Job Position:–Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location:- Gurgaon, India
BE/ BTech from Tier 1 institues only.
2019 graduates only.
Main responsibilities include:–
- Participation in technical analysis and defining software architecture.
- Develop application/software/module following requirement,
- Writing test documentation and providing support ,
Our preferred candidate would have following competences and skills:–
- Some experience with Web Application Development,
- Experience with back end programming (e.g. PHP, Ruby or Python),
- Familiarity with SQL queries
- Familiarity with Linux,
- Familiarity with HTTP/RESTful services.
Any of the following would be considered a plus:–
- Previous work experience in an established SW development organization
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion