Eurofins off campus Recruitment:-
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (A CMMI Level 3 Company) is a 100% full owned subsidiary of Eurofins. EITS India is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects
Company Name:- Eurofins Scientific
Company Website:- www.eurofins.com
Job Position:- Associate Software Engineer
Job Location:- Bengaluru, Karnataka
Qualification and Requirements :-
Eligibility Criteria: 60% or 6.75 CGPA in 10th, 12th and Graduation
Educational Background: BE/BTech-CSE/IT/ISE/ECE
Graduation year: 2019
- Good programming skills in any programming languages like C, C++, C#, Java.
- Basic OOPS knowledge.
- Good Aptitude, Analytical & Problem-solving skill
- Good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Having the knowledge of Unit Testing is a plus
Roles & Responsibilities:–
- To perform analysis, develop code and test based on the project requirements.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- A proven desire to work as a team member.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to you from time to time by your Reporting Manager.
- Be an active part of the Software Engineering team that is tasked to develop cloud-native solutions, leveraging one of the Cloud platform (Azure, AWS, Google) APIs and Services and are willing to learn languages and frameworks that fit into that ecosystem –.Net Core (C#), Golang, Angular, React.js, Typescript, and/or Java.
- You’ll be placed on a team responsible for end-to-end development of our customer-facing experience and features, including the APIs and data that power it. You’ll work with other Engineers to design data models, build APIs, figure out the scaling strategy for your components, and implement the UX details.
- Working closely with our product and design team, you will focus on improving user experience with both large new features and iterate through smaller enhancements across a variety of channels – web, mobile, voice, and IoT devices.
- You will be working on solutions that matter, not throw away or inconsequential projects! We believe that both a high-quality team and high-quality code are critical pieces of our mission.
Eurofins off campus Recruitment Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives