EY Off Campus Drive 2021:-
EY hiring candidates for the role of Associate for the Kochi, Kerala, India location. The complete details about EY Off Campus Drive 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name :- EY
Job Position:– Associate
Job Location:- Kochi, Kerala, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Consulting
Job ID :- BLR00A07
Job Posted date:- 23rd April 2021
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- A Graduate, preferably B.Com/BBA/Economics Graduates (No post-graduation experience required)
- 0-2 years general business experience with exposure to international work environment would be an advantage
- IT Skills – an experience of using MS Office PC-based system – Experience with MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.) and windows-based PC.
- Hands-on with VBA macros, Advance excel, etc.
Ideally, you’ll also be/have:-
- Professional, confident and outgoing
- Robust and resilient disposition
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Organised and self-disciplined
- Calm and capable of juggling conflicting demands on time and of prioritising effectively
- High degree of accuracy
- Confident to deal with senior level contacts, internally and externally
What EY look for:-
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail even when dealing with routine tasks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to ensure that work is of a consistently high standard
- Ability to multi-task projects and assignments in order of priority
- Team player with willing and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, internally and externally
- Ability to plan and anticipate potential problems before they arise
Skills and attributes for success:-
- ASAs enhance service delivery by ensuring that deadlines are met, the project is efficiently managed, and there is proactive coordination /communication
- Provide support to Consulting technical team members
- Assist with matters related to fees and billings, invoicing, budgets
- Ensure proper and efficient team communications
- Perform non-technical planning and organizational tasks for the account
- Ensure that all required documentation is filed and archived
- Support efforts to develop and maintain client relationships
- Reporting and preparing Dashboards for client team including senior leadership
- One-time tasks, ad hoc reporting, etc.
- EY looking for staff to join our ASA Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
ASA – Staff:
- The ASA role improves account team efficiency and effectiveness through the performance of key project management and coordination activities.
- ASA team helps in account coordination, project management, financial analysis, data compliance requirements and other miscellaneous administrative tasks that do not require client-serving technical judgment related to above service lines.
Your key responsibilities:-
- To support onshore Consulting engagement teams on engagement management and coordination activities, to minimize the time spent by the technical team on those tasks
- To enhance the service levels provided by the Consulting technical team by ensuring highest and best use of technical resources, enhancing quality and timeliness of engagement, and standardizing procedures
- Assist Onshore ASA / Team with engagement economics matters (e.g., hours/budgets/estimates to complete, fees, billings, reconciliations, Work in process-WIPs); collaborate with Financial Management Associate (FMA)
- Work on tools like MMT, EY Delivers and SharePoint etc.
- Work with engagement team to book staff on ARMS or Retain per the bi-annual Resource allocation process
- Act as a central point of contact for the assigned engagement(s)
- Interface regularly with engagement personnel, develop strong working relationships and leverage information gained to anticipate client needs
- Be knowledgeable about the services the engagement provides and utilize that knowledge to make suggestions and/or recommendations
- Frequent communication and translation with Italian onshore/ clients required.
- Assist with ad-hoc project work at the request of the account teams
EY Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register(Only BE/BTech )||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs