EY Off-Campus Hiring 2020:-
EY hiring candidates for the role of Associate ASA (VBA), for the Bangalore, India location . The complete details about EY Off-Campus Hiring 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company:– EYGBS India Private Limited
Job Position :- Associate ASA (VBA) – (Account Support Associate)
Job Location:– Bangalore
Salary :- As per the company standards
Experience :- 0 to 2 years
Job Posted Date :- 26th November 2020
To qualify for the role, you must have :-
- A Graduate, preferably BCom/BBA/Economics Graduates (No post-graduation experience required)
- 0-2 years general business experience with an exposure to international work environment would be an advantage
- IT Skills – experience of using MS Office PC based system – Experience with MS Office suite (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook etc.) and windows-based PC.
- Hands on with VBA macros, Advance excel etc.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Professional, confident and outgoing
- Robust and resilient disposition
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Organised and self-disciplined
- Calm and capable of juggling conflicting demands on time and of prioritising effectively
- High degree of accuracy
- Confident to deal with senior level contacts, internally and externally
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail even when dealing with routine tasks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to ensure that work is of a consistently high standard
- Ability to multi-task projects and assignments in order of priority
- Team player with willing and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, internally and externally
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems before they arise
Job Description :-
- ASAs enhance service delivery by ensuring that deadlines are met, the project is efficiently managed, and there is proactive coordination /communication
- Provide support to Consulting technical team members
- Assist with matters related to fees and billings, invoicing, budgets
- Ensure proper and efficient team communications
- Perform non-technical planning and organizational tasks for the account
- Ensure that all required documentation is filed and archived
- Support efforts to develop and maintain client relationships
- Reporting and preparing Dashboards for client team including senior leadership
- One-time tasks, ad hoc reporting, etc.
- Previous knowledge of advanced excel and VBA macros highly preferred.
We’re looking for Associates with expertise in accounts support skills to join our ASA Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities
- To support onshore Account Support Associates and Consulting engagement teams on engagement management and coordination activities, to minimize the time spent by the technical team on those tasks
- To enhance the service levels provided by the Consulting technical team by ensuring the est and best use of technical resources, enhancing quality and timeliness of engagement, and standardizing procedures
- Assist Onshore ASA / Team with engagement economics matters (e.g., hours/budgets/estimates to complete, fees, billings, reconciliations, Work in process-WIPs); collaborate with Financial Management Associate (FMA), majorly using Excels, VBAs.
- Work on tools like MMT, EY Delivers and SharePoint, tc.
- Work with the gement team to book staff on ARMS or Retain per the bi-annual Resource allocation process
- Act as a central point of contact for the assigned engagement(s)
- Interface regularly with engagement personnel, develop strong working relationships,and leverage information gained to anticipate client needs
- Be knowledgeable about the services the engagement provides and utilize that knowledge to make suggestions and/or recommendations
- Communicate relevant client information to account teams via presentations
- Assist with ad-hoc project work at the request of the account teams
EY Off-Campus Hiring 2020 Application Process :-
apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs