EY Off Campus Recruitment 2021:-
EY hiring candidates for the role of Associate Analyst – CBS – Risk Management Services 1 for the Kochi, Kerala, India location. The complete details about EY Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- EY
Job Position:- Associate Analyst – CBS – Risk Management Services 1
Job Location:- Kochi, Kerala, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Posted Date:- 13th August 2021
- MBA, M.com, B.com from a reputed college with good academics.
- Freshers can be considered.
- 0 – 3 year’s work experience (preferably in a research background/AML KYC).
- Experience in one or more of the following subject areas will be an added advantage: anti-money laundering (AML), transaction monitoring, know-your-customer (KYC) and customer due diligence (CDD), sanctions and compliance checking.
- An awareness of recent global events linked to financial crime and sanctions.
- Any relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
You are expected to have below mentioned skills:-
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good Research and Analytical skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain a high degree of confidentiality and credibility at all levels
- Strong team player and proven ability to work with others
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Enthusiastic, positive and resilient
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines in a demanding environment
- Maintains high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Good negotiation skills and decision-making capabilities
- Expertise in MS office tools – Excel, Access, Power point, Word
- Knowledge of visualization tools like excel, Power BI etc. is an added advantage
- At EY, Customer Due Diligence (CDD) Analysts promote and support risk management within the business. The aim of the Fin Crime Team is to uphold our business standards, maintain and enhance the value of the firm, and comply with regulations imposed either by external regulators or by EY Global in relation to the conduct of our business.
- Financial crime risks relating to anti-money laundering (AML), terrorist financing, anti-bribery controls, sanctions compliance and fraud are a high focus for regulated businesses and external scrutiny as regulation and practice continues to evolve.
- As a result, EY formed a centralized CDD Fin Crime team to support financial crime compliance with respect to client acceptance procedures.
- Perform risk-based client due diligence on actual and potential clients of the Firm in accordance with EY policy and procedure and ensure EY satisfies the AML regulatory requirements, which involves identifying management/ directors/ shareholders, amongst other procedures.
- Assess the risk level and perform the KYC requirements to be met depending on the type of client and the transactions.
- Liaise with the engagement teams on the collection of KYC documentation.
- Initiating of AML assessment folders on behalf of engagement teams.
- Ensure completion and timely closure of cases through AML systems.
- Follow up with internal stakeholders (business/ risk management) until diligences are fully met.
- Report progress/ status of the AML completion process in the internal tool.
- Escalate issues to engagement teams and/or KYC Quality Reviewer and propose solutions/ alternatives.
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ RM rules and guidance.
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes.
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools.
- Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm.
- Builds a network of people within Risk Management and across the firm.
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities.
- Individual will reference existing policies; however, due to frequency of unique situations will need to research issues and, through situation specific inquiries, propose solutions to issues.
- Demonstrating leadership skills by providing on-the-job coaching and, at times, perform quality review the work of more junior colleagues.
- Encourage client facing staff to engage with the Central CDD Fin Crime Team.
EY Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs