EY Off Campus Recruitment 2021:-
EY hiring candidates for the role of Associate Analyst: RMS Kochi (Independence: FTV Corporate) for the Kochi, Kerala, India location. The complete details about EY Off Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name :- EY
Job Position:- Associate Analyst : RMS Kochi (Independence : FTV Corporate)
Job Location:- Kochi, Kerala, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Core Business Services
Job ID:- KOC0036U
Job Posted Date:- 10th June 2021
- Post-Graduation (fresher)/Graduation (with experience)
- 0 to 2.5 years of experience
Other expected skills:-
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Good analytical thinking / ability to take decisions
- Proficient with MS Excel, and Word
- The Associate Analyst within the RMS team would be required to develop subject matter expertise on RMS / independence issues and shall be the first point of contact for customer teams.
- The individual will be interpreting RMS policies, determining required actions, and making recommendations based on firm guidance.
- Other responsibilities include analyzing issues and producing deliverables to document the diligence with which such tasks were performed, as the work product for these individuals is subject to review and scrutiny by outside regulators. Interactions are generally at the executive level with client team members and RMS personnel.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from RMS Consultants and assisting the client team
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ RMS rules and policies
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy, and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the RMS team, and various functional areas within the firm
- Formulates answers to client questions
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm
- Builds a network of people within RMS and across the firm
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities
- An individual is expected to apply judgment to initial consultations and/or submission review and rapidly develop an understanding of key requirements of the firm and regulator’s RMS rules and policies
- An individual will reference existing policies; however, due to frequency of unique situations will need to research issues and, through situation-specific inquiries, propose solutions to issues
- Provide feedback required to continuously improve processes
EY Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs