FIS Recruitment Drive 2021:-
FIS hiring candidates for the role of Automation Tester – Entry level, for the Chennai location. The complete details about FIS Recruitment Drive 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- FIS
Job Positions:- Automation Tester – Entry level
Work Location :- Chennai, Tamil Nadu India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- JR0128962
Position Type:- Full time
Category:- Product Development
Job Posted Date:- 16th January 2021
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Type Of Hire:- Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:-
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and technology used in software testing
- Knowledge and use of quality management methods, tools, and technology used to create and support defect-free, application software that meets the needs of client/business partner
- Knowledge of basic principles, processes, phases, and roles of application development methodologies
- Knowledge of primary database engines with a demonstrated ability to write complex queries to be used for data validation and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of object-oriented development tools, techniques, and principles with expertise in at least one object-oriented language
- Knowledge of functions, features, and components of existing and planned operating systems and applications
- Skill in understanding and focusing on the client needs
- Skill in analysis, solid decision-making, and problem-solving
- Ability to work in an agile development environment where developers and testing personnel work closely together to ensure requirements are met or exceeded
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and teambuilding skills working with technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients, vendors, and public
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION:-
- The entry-level role, usually a recent graduate or in their first two years of work.
- Works on problems of limited scope, following standard practices and procedures with detailed instruction on new work.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Develops, maintains, and upgrades manual or automated test scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets, and other programmatic test tools required to execute test plans.
- Performs usability testing for total system performance, reliability, scalability and security.
- Effectively communicates testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
- Controls and manages their own daily test activities.
- Provides internal quality assurance.
- Supports test lead to identify risks and develops mitigation strategies.
- Organizes and maintains the test script library.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
FIS Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs