Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automaker that has its main headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit.
It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand and most luxury cars under the Lincoln brand.
Ford India Private Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Ford Motor Company in India. Ford India Private Limited’s headquarters are in Maraimalai Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It currently is the sixth largest car maker in India after Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Tata, and Mahindra.
Company Name :– Ford India Private Limited
Company Website :- www.india.ford.com
Job Position :– Graduate Engineer
Work Location:- Chennai,India
- BE/ B.Tech – CS/IT, ECE, EEE
- 2019 Batch
- CGPA: 7.0 and above, without standing arrears
- Able to work independently while interacting across different teams to accomplish projects and must be detail oriented.
- Must have the ability to bring technical experience together with business knowledge
- Be willing to learn new technologies and methodologies
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts
- Willing to work with distributed teams
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion