Gartner Off-Campus Drive 2020:-
Gartner hiring candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer – DotNet plus reactjs, for the Chennai location. The complete details about Gartner Off-Campus Drive 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Gartner
Job Position:- Associate Software Engineer – DotNet plus reactjs
Job Location :- Chennai
Salary :- As Per The Company Standards
Job Type:- Full time
Job Requisition ID:50531
Job Posted Date:- 29th Dec 2020
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the field of software development.
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in software development. Web based application development experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Twitter Bootstrap and ReactJS
- Knowledge of relational databases using MS SQL
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms like Azure or AWS is plus
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who you are:
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communications skills interacting with technical and business audience’s
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Must possess a willingness and aptitude to embrace new technologies/ideas and master concepts rapidly.
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for technology and keeping up with new trends
- Delivering project work on-time within budget with high quality
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
- Software Development position responsible for design, implementation, and support of web applications to help fulfill our Research & Consulting Delivery strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Perform and participate in code reviews, peer inspections and technical design/specifications
- Documenting and review detailed design
NOTE:- By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
- Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company.
- Gartner deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day.
- Gartner work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role.
- Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. – Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Gartner Off-Campus Drive 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|PG Certification in Full Stack Development with Job Guarantee*||Click Here To Apply|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management||Click Here To Apply|
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs